Senior SAP Integration Engineer
Job Title: Senior SAP Integration Engineer
Salary: Competitive salary, hybrid working plus excellent benefits!
Role Type: Permanent
Here at The Bridge IT, we are currently working with a global business that is seeking a highly skilled Senior SAP Integration Engineer to join their team. As an Integration Engineer, you will play a vital role in enhancing the performance and efficiency of their SAP systems. You will manage integrations between SAP S/4HANA and various other systems to ensure seamless data flow and process optimisation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather integration requirements, especially in a cloud environment.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy SAP S/4HANA cloud integration solutions, including Azure Logic Apps, file transfer services, PI/PO, and CPI.
- Configure and maintain cloud-based integration platforms and middleware.
- Proactively monitor and troubleshoot cloud integration issues to ensure minimal downtime.
- Document cloud integration processes and provide training to end-users when necessary.
- Stay updated on SAP S/4HANA and cloud integration best practices.
- Experience in successfully delivering SAP S/4HANA integration projects.
- Proficiency in SAP Process Integration (PI) and Process Orchestration (PO), including design, development, and configuration.
- Experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI) and the ability to design, develop, and manage cloud-based integrations.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Java, Python, or ABAP for integration development.
If you are open to a new opportunity, and meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Or you can also contact me at email@example.com