Senior Azure Devops Engineer
Senior Azure Devops Engineer (Fully Remote)
The Bridge IT are recruiting with a a client to recruit a senior Azure Devops Engineer
You will be engaged on an exciting new programme of work in a fast paced, agile environment. You’ll have the expertise and confidence to lead the definition and support of the Azure delivery platform in complex engagements, typically working in multi-disciplinary teams.
For the Role you must be within or around Yorkshire and be able to do one to two days a week on site.
- Commercial experience across designing, deploying and managing cloud environments in Azure.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, and AKS.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, ARM Templates, Helm, or Pulumi.
- Experience of pipeline build/deploy tools such as Azure DevOps, TFS, or Jenkins.
- In-depth automation and Scripting using tools such as PowerShell, AZ CLI, Python, Bash, Ruby, or Groovy.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration management technologies like DSC, Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, or Ansible.
- Thorough knowledge of logging and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Azure Monitor, Azure Log Analytics, Azure App Insights, New Relic, or Datadog.
- Knowledge of cloud platform design patterns and best practices.
If interested in the role please get in contact with Jack Metcalf at Jack.Metcalf@thebridgeit.com or on 07905141485.
This Role does offer sponsorship but only for people who have lived six months in the UK