Proteomics Data Analyst
Proteomics Data Analyst/Bioinformatician
Outside IR35 – Up to £400 per day
Initial 6 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Proteomics Data Analyst for a major pharmaceutical company on a remote contract, outside IR35.
The key focus for this role is statistical analysis of Mass Spectrometry Proteomics Data.
The key responsibilities for this Proteomics Data Analyst position are:
- Apply statistical and bioinformatics methods in the interpretation of omics studies, including mass-spectrometry-based proteomics (MS Px).
- Use the integration of multi-modal omics data to interpret disease biology and disease mechanisms.
- Develop statistical algorithms and custom-built tools to analyse MS Px data and address scientific questions.
Some desirable experience for this Proteomics Data Analyst role would be:
- Familiarity with biological networks analysis and display.
- Coding skills appropriate for large-scale omics analysis.
- Experience with machine learning methods and knowledge graphs to better understand complex data.
If you do have the relevant mass spectrometry experience, for this remote Proteomics Data Analyst position, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org