My client a leading company based in London are searching for a Product Manager.
This role is a 6 month contract Inside IR35, with 2 days a week in the office.
Looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for the development, end to end
management and quality of all products and services.
Product Management includes:
· Digital Workplace Products: Desktop and Applications
· Infrastructure Products: Networks and Hosting
- Day-to-day operation of contact centre telephony solution first and foremost.
- Product incident management and resolution, from P1 – P4.
- Ticket management using online reporting and case management tools.
- Writing incident reports.
- Collecting product data and compiling regular product reports.
- Assisting the Senior Product Manager in product lifecycle and roadmap development, feeding into the wider strategic IDD product ecosystem.
- Working with the Service Management team to ensure a cohesive Product/Service user experience.
- Ensuring the quality of the product, including continuous service improvement, ensuring that they meet the needs and expectations of the wider business.
- Continuous improvement of Service Design, utilising user feedback to provide a meaningful customer experience.
- Supporting and coordinating technical colleagues and supplier resource to manage and prioritise work to realise critical outcomes.
- Compiling and maintaining the product RAID log, anticipating risks and problems, implementing mitigations to defend against them.
- Work with the product team to articulate problems to senior and non-technical stakeholders and helping resolve the problems.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.