Node Software Engineer
My client a leading company based in Sheffield are searching for a Node Software Engineer.
To join an evolving agile team that includes Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Quality Assurance, and fellow Engineers.
The platform is composed predominantly of Node and React micro-services. They run in Docker containers (orchestrated with Kubernetes) in AWS (Amazon Web Services), alongside our core CMS built in Drupal. We follow a micro-services architectural approach with a bias towards slightly larger services focused on domain-specific functionality.
Looking for Software Engineer who can work 3 days a week onsite in Sheffield.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
· Experience of working within a team following Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum).
· Preferably experience using Nodejs frameworks such as Express.
· An understanding of design patterns, asynchronous programming, queuing, and caching.
· A working knowledge of some or all the following frontend technologies: HTML, CSS, React and Webpack or similar.
· A working knowledge of some or all the following backend technologies: web and event based microservices, Node, RabbitMQ.
· Familiarity with some SQL or NoSQL systems such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB or Elasticsearch / Solr desirable.
· Working with containers microservices using technologies like Docker for local development and Kubernetes for scaling services in our live environment.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for Immediate consideration.