My client a leading company based in Leeds are searching for a Network Engineer for a 6 Month Contract Inside IR35.
The Network Engineer is responsible for the implementation the migration of 50 sites across EMEA to a new office network architecture.
The Network Engineer will work alongside other project team members and 3rd party suppliers to facilitate the design and configuration of each site.
Out of hours working will be required for site implementations and possible travel to overseas sites.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
– Network designer/engineer
– Zscaler configuration (ZIA/ZPA/Cloud & Branch Connectors)
– Network technology: Cisco/Aruba/Juniper/Meraki
– Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
– SaaS network management
– Radius authentication
– Wired and wireless
– Site design
– Network security
– Coordination of local and remote resources.
If this sounds something of interest, please apply with your up to date CV for immediate consideration.