Microsoft Dynamics CE Technical Lead
Are you ready to join a dynamic multinational business and take a central role in one of Europes top renewable energy trading teams? Our clients are looking for a talented Technical Lead to join our ERP and CRM product team and help them achieve our goal of becoming the No. 1 Renewable Energy Trader in Europe and a global leader.
As the Customer Engagement Technical Lead, you will play a crucial role in driving the long-term strategy. You will have a unique opportunity to shape the future of energy and work in a dynamic business environment. Collaborate with some of the worlds biggest investors and businesses as we collectively redefine the energy industry.
You will be an essential part of their IT Department, specifically joining one of their product teams. In this role, you will oversee critical CRM functions with their newly established ERP and CRM team, where they blend external expertise with our in-house direction.
As the Customer Engagement Technical Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Coding: Participating in the CRM project team to implement the system and phase out the legacy CRM solution.
- Applying your expert domain knowledge of MSD365 Customer Engagement to influence architecture, feature development, and continuous service improvement.
- Collaborating with the Product Owner to prepare the organization for regular product updates, as well as larger releases or migrations.
- Translating user needs, in collaboration with the Product Owner, into code requirements that can be developed in-house, by yourself, or with external partners.
- Coordinating and providing guidance to external developers and support organizations on technical matters.
- Designing and maintaining the Solution Architecture, including APIs connecting to other systems.
Our Client are seeking an individual who possesses most of , if not all of, the following qualities / traits:
- Exceptional technical expertise in the latest Customer Engagement solutions.
- Exceptional knowledge in MSD365 CE
- Demonstrates a quick learning potential.
- Experience designing and maintaining solution architecture.
- Thrives in a complex and dynamic organizational environment with frequent changes.
- Background in either architecture, technical product ownership, or software development.
- A senior-level profile with the ability to lead and supervise other developers.
Why Apply? :
- Become part of a dynamic, industry-leading multinational business.
- Contribute to shaping the future of renewable energy and a low-carbon economy.
- Work in a vibrant and collaborative business environment.
- Collaborate with world-class investors and businesses.
- Opportunity for career growth and development in a rapidly expanding field.
- If you are a passionate and experienced Technical Lead with a strong background in Customer Engagement solutions, we invite you to join us on our journey to reshape the energy industry.