ITSM Analyst – Problem Management
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced ITSM professional with expertise within Problem Management.
Within this role, the ITSM Analyst will provide analytical, administrative and service improvement for all ITSM Office supported process with an emphasis on Problem Management.
As ITSM Analyst / Specialist you will :
• Provide guidance, run analytics and implement CSI for all ITSM supported processes including Knowledge, Event Management, Incident Management , Change control and Problem management
• Take responsibility for all Problem process management activities
• Provide analytics to Management and Support Groups
• Conduct root cause analysis
• Work with IT Service Owners to implement effective solutions and service/process improvement based on data driven insights
• Undertake change control process management activities
• Document all ITSM supported processes
• Provide trend analysis for audit purposes
• Provide process guidance and support for IT projects
As ITSM / Problem Specialist you will be able to demonstrate the following :
• ITIL accreditation – ideally v4
• Active involvement with Problem Management
• An appreciation / involvement with Change Control, Incident Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, CMDB and/or Event Management
• Experience of ServiceNow or similar ITSM tool
• Expertise compiling and presenting analytics to major stakeholders / business owners
• Exceptional client facing skills
This is a hybrid role which offers an attractive salary and benefits package dependant on experience.
Please send your cv for immediate consideration