IT Service Technician
IT Service Technican
On site – Monday to Friday (8 – 4pm or 9.30 – 5.30pm)
Salary: Up to £27,000
We are working with one of a legal clients to recruit for an IT Service Techncian role.
Issues will be raised with the Service Desk either by telephone, email or in person. All issues will be logged and assigned a priority. Where possible issues will be resolved during first contact.
The correct candidate will be required on call once every three weeks.
This role will predominately be desk based but there may be opportunities to resolve issues in person, floor walk or be involved in project work.
- Contribute to the effective operation and management of the Service Desk to ensure it provides quality, correct and timely information and service excellence to our internal clients
- To ensure all calls to the Service Desk are logged and review weekly stats to help drive forward service improvements
- Take the lead in receiving, logging and prioritising issues by telephone, email or in person whilst managing and owning individual ticket queue within the Service Management solution
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved within the defined timescale/SLA
- Provide day-to-day user support and liaise between the IT Service Desk the practice groups to resolve issues
If intrested in the role can you please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate must have full right to work in the UK, No Sponsorship