Job Title: Enterprise Architect
Location: Leeds – Hybrid (2-3 days per week)
Employment Type: Permanent
ABOUT THE ROLE
A well-established Financial Services company is looking for an experienced Enterprise IT Architect to lead the charge in developing and implementing effective solutions. The successful candidate will work closely with Solution and Infrastructure architects to craft roadmaps, uphold high-level designs of software components, and collaborate with business stakeholders, determining the necessary IT components for successful delivery.
- Foster alignment between business objectives and IT strategies, ensuring seamless integration and support for our digital business initiatives.
- Translate business strategies into actionable IT plans, driving the organization towards targeted business outcomes.
- Provide expert advice to business leaders and stakeholders, guiding investment decisions and enabling technology-driven organizational change.
- Engage with key stakeholders to understand functional strategies, identify IT requirements, and mitigate technology risks.
- Analyse future-state capabilities and IT environments, recommending solutions for continuous improvement and innovation.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree in business, computer science, or related field.
- TOGAF accreditation preferred.
- Demonstrable experience with SaaS / IaaS / PaaS / SOA / APIs.
- Strong knowledge with IT services management, EA and ITIL frameworks.
- Familiarity with IT architecture frameworks, business models, financial analysis, and agile methodologies.
- Strong teamwork, consulting, analytical, and communication skills.
- Five or more years of experience in strategic planning or business analysis.
- Ability to travel abroad occasionally.
For further details or to apply, please submit your CV and I will be in touch for a confidential chat.