Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator
Job Title: Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator
Salary: £35 – £45k + Benefits (Depending on experience)
Location: UK-wide / Remote (occasional travel to the office for User Training)
Here at The Bridge IT, we are partnering with a global organisation in search of a Dynamics 365 CRM Administrator to join their dynamic team!
- Ensure the seamless daily operation of our Dynamics 365 CRM platform.
- Daily monitoring of CRM health, bug fixing, testing, and collaboration with the IT Team.
- Provide insightful reports to management.
- Support the rollout of upgrades and new features.
- Develop and maintain training materials.
- At least 2 years of experience with Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Proficiency in Sales and Marketing modules.
- Proven support experience: Bug fixing and addressing user issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven training capabilities for Dynamics 365.
- A team player and problem solver.
Apply now! Or you can contact me at email@example.com / 07578525025
Keywords: Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, D365 CRM, D365 CE, Dynamics 365 CE, CRM Administrator, Dynamics 365 CRM User Support Specialist, Customisation, Configuration.