Data Governance Manager
Data Governance Manager
Hybrid – Glasgow/Edinburgh/Perth
Up to £70k
Data Governance Manager – Finance Transformation Programme
We are looking for a Data Governance Manager to join a prominent UK Energy company at the forefront of a major Finance Transformation Programme, a multimillion-pound initiative spanning all areas of their business.
This program is designed to support their strategic objectives and transform their Finance teams in systems, processes, and people.
As the Data Governance Manager, you will join a new Finance Data and Systems Team. As they enter the implementation phases of the Finance Transformation Programme, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering their Data Strategy.
The successful candidate will drive the development, implementation, and establishment of a robust Data Governance Framework, ensuring good data quality and sustainable data management practices.
A couple of your key responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive Data Governance Framework, embedding standards and controls into Finance ‘BAU’ activities.
- Drive and deliver data awareness training & education to foster a data-driven and enriched data culture within the organization.
- Ensure and promote compliance with internal and external data policies and standards.
Some of the things you’ll need:
- Experience in designing, implementing, and embedding a robust Data Governance Framework with associated activities and materials.
- Understanding or experience of using Informatica Axon/EDC products or similar Data Governance and Metadata management tools.
- Extensive knowledge of data lineage and metadata management practices, with strong experience in applying Data Quality dimensions to Data Quality management.
This role promotes flexibly working with a hybrid approach. You will need to be in commutable distance to one of their offices in either Glasgow, Perth or Edinburgh.
The salary range is £50-70k so whatever level you are, please do apply.
You will also benefit from a performance bonus, 34 days annual leave, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more.
If you are passionate about data governance, have a proven track record in implementing robust frameworks, and are ready to contribute to this Finance Transformation journey, apply now to be part of this exciting opportunity.