Service Design and Transition Manager – Remote
My client, a FTSE100 organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Service Design and Transition Manager to start ASAP. The role is remote and we can pay £530 per day (inside IR35).
As the Service Design and Transition Manager you will be planning and organising people, infrastructure, communication and material components of a service to improve its quality and the interaction between the Technology function and internal business customers.
Reporting to the Lead Service Design and Transition Manager, you will join their expanding team.
What will you do:
- Impact assessment, Service Design Documentation, including Service Design, Support Model and Support Model on a Page
- The regular review and amendment of all process documentation
- Ensuring service acceptance criteria at each stage of the project lifecycle from Design to Handover into BAU are met
- Early Life Support for all Projects, Service Acceptance Criteria and Sign off
- That all service costs are included within the project IP and signed off
- The smooth transition of live services into the operational teams
- Reporting on the status of Service Design in all projects
- Act as the main contact into the Service Design & Transition function for the assigned project managers. Collaborating with stakeholders from all levels and disciplines to ensure effective alignment of Service Design and Transition practices and delivery of Service Design and transition activities throughout project/programme phases.
- To create all the required Service Support documentation to ensure effective management of new services that are supportable and meet business availability needs.
- Ensure documentation and process are reviewed/agreed and signed off by the business and service management stakeholders.
- Leading, planning and coordinating Service transition activities across functions, projects, suppliers and service teams.
- Understand the operational environments including the service management lifecycle
This is a great opportunity to work for a global organisation and the contract is likely to extend beyond. Send your CV for immediate consideration.