Platform Engineer (Oracle Cloud)
Salary: Up to £55,000
Hybrid (Twice a week in the office)
Our client is recruiting for a Platform Engineer in Bradford for up to £55,000.
- Delivering transformational business capability using a wide range of Oracle Cloud Technologies (On premise and Cloud SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Provide 3rd line support services for business-critical production environments (includes on call Rota).
- Identify and implement automation and orchestration as part of CI/CD initiatives.
- IT capacity and performance management services across the associated technology stack, including security vulnerability and application patching.
- Provide appropriate consultancy services to other Group Projects & IT teams, Business Users.
- An understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration (RHEL 7/8).
- Experience using these tools for CI/CD (on premise and cloud) such as Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Git and REST API Client is preferable.
- Versatile knowledge and experience of programming and scripting languages such as Python, Java, Shell scripting.
Its essential to have some knowledge / experience on (at least one) of these technologies on-premise or cloud:
SOA, ODI, Hyperion, WebLogic, IDAM or IAM / IDCS, Forms & Reports, BI-Apps or Oracle Analytic Accelerator / Autonomous Data warehouse, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle Integration Cloud, Oracle Connectivity Agent, Hardware Security Module, Payment Services
If intrested in the role please apply or send CV to email@example.com