IT Support Techncian
IT Support Technican
Leeds (LS16) On site
Permanent – Up to £25,000
Need Own Car and Driving Licence
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• The first point of call for all IT issues ranging from 1st line to 3rd line.
• To diagnose and resolve software and hardware incidents which occur in operating systems and across a range of software applications
• To assist all our users with any logged IT related incident when called upon
• To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to the customer as soon as possible escalating incidents to other support team members or external suppliers where necessary
• To accurately record, update and document requests using the IT Helpdesk system
• To install and configure new IT equipment
• To resolve issues, troubleshoot, test and train users on our CRM system
• Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
• To create, maintain and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests and enable users to become more self-sufficient
If intrested please apply to discuss the role further.