IT Manager and Onsite Field Engineer
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Working hours: Five days per week, 40 hours
Job Function: Responsible for the effective day to day running of ICT Support. You will be responsible for the secure, effective operation of all ICT systems alongside our support partners.
Salary: Circa £55,000
Working Pattern: Onsite Role – 5 Days
Sponsorship: Im afraid we are not able to offer sponsorship at this time
Reporting to: Director of ICT and Business Change
This role will be an onsite role that looks after that looks after the Hardware aspect of IT services. Looking after Cabling, Networking, Desk Phones, Cisco and all factors that require someone to be onsite. This candidate will also need to be able to drive and every so often travel to other sites (Own vehicle _not_ required due to car pool)
In addition to this onsite activity:
The ideal candidate will be an
ICT Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in a Service Desk Manager or Infrastructure Manager (or similar) role who is looking for a new challenge.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include (but are not limited to):
• Managing an ICT Support Technician, including training, communicating job expectations, setting KPI’s and objectives, and absence management
• Taking responsibility for ensuring all KPIs defined are met or exceeded, evolving the KPI organically to match our capability and maturity – creating a “stretch” culture
• Take responsibility for the ICT Departments professional development, through holding regular monthly One-to-Ones and Annual Performance Reviews, ensuring purposeful and developmental conversations take place, and that all administration is documented to a high standard
• Oversee Kelling Group’s user administration and access management using the least-privilege model
• Implement and maintain device level security and management through Intune.
• Ensure that all network systems deliver an efficient and effective service at all times