DR & Resilience Analyst
Disaster Recovery and Resilience Analyst
My Leeds based client is looking to recruit an experienced IT DR and Resilience Analyst to assist with the ongoing management of Disaster Recovery programs, aligning governance between the Resilience framework, focusing heavily on IT response and recovery capabilities.
Reporting in to the IT DR and Resilience Manager, the Analyst will support the delivery of Disaster Recovery controls across IT and the wider business and promote IT DR testing.
Within this role, the Disaster Recovery & Resilience Analyst will :
• Assist in the development of resilience and continuity plans
• Deputise as necessary for the IT DR & Resilience Manager
• Work within the IT Major Incident arena to support technical response in a timely manner
• Assist with Business Impact Analysis, managing and mitigating risk
• Ensure IT Resilience planned are documented and maintained
• Assist in the assurance of any outsourced providers DR provisions
• Provide training and support firmwide
• Identify, assess and report IT Resilience risks and issues, feeding in to the Risk Register
As IT Resilience Analyst, you will possess demonstrable skills within IT DR and Resilience within a complex enterprise level environment. You will have sound appreciation of IT Methodologies, frameworks and best practice and be a confident communicator.
In return, you will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package