Data Engineer, Inside IR35, Remote, £510 Per day
My client, a Global FTSE 100 organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Data Engineer for a 6 month contract to start ASAP. The role is fully remote and INSIDE IR35.
The ideal candidate will drive the following key initiatives:
• Contribute to the Customer Omnichannel Experience projects and design data solutions based on requirements from the architects and business initiative owners with a focus on availability, quality and scalability.
• Build highly scalable data pipelines leveraging our data ecosystem for both batch and streaming data
• Processing large amounts of data using Talend/Snowflake and similar to ensure data is readily available for machine learning models, analytics and business intelligence
• Optimising and maintaining existing data pipelines to improve performance, data quality and increasing business impact
• Very strong SQL Skills – eg Oracle, Cloudera, SQL server
• Handled customer and sensitive data – CRM experience
• Experience with Cloud technologies
• Has the ability to develop, maintain and troubleshoot advanced SQL scripts
• Data migration expertise – at least one major project
• Data transformations – Source to target mappings
• Salesforce / Sales Cloud data model – good understanding of the core objects of the data model.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration, this is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading company with an excellent work culture.