Data Engineer (Blueyonder)
Data Engineer, Blueyonder, Remote, Outside IR35, £530 per day
The Bridge IT are working with a FTSE100 organisation to recruit a Data Engineer to join their Blue Yonder project team.
As an Engineer you will design, implement & provide ELS for a solution that will import data into the Enterprise Data Platform (EDP) /Data Lake. This includes 39 tables of data complete with keys/indexes and various columns counts.
Key Requirements of the role:
• Very strong SQL skills.
• Experience in data warehousing, semantic layer definitions and scaled data consumption patterns.
• Working understanding of Kimball modelling techniques
• Experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
• Hands-on experience on using Snowflake.
• Hands on experience with data integration products like Talend, Pentaho Data Integration or Informatica, etc.
• Experience in cloud data engineering, preferably on AWS.
Apply now for immediate consideration