Currently recruiting a permanent Business Analyst for a well-established financial organisation based in South Yorkshire. As Business Analyst, you will be responsible for investigating IT systems and product offerings across different business functions and adopt an analytical approach when developing process models to represent them.
You must be able to work closely with operational stakeholders and cross functional project teams to understand and communicate change concepts and translate them into a clear vision.
- Leverage input from stakeholders and enable effective prioritisation of requirements
- Review requirements for errors and omissions
- Ensure that all governance and compliance requirements are adhered to
- Investigate and manage change requests
- Engage and collaborate with operational stakeholders
- Collaborate with all parties involved in the development of products and IT systems
- Conduct root cause analysis and provide recommendations for improvements
- Select relevant feasibility assessment approaches
- Plan own process modelling activities, selecting the appropriate techniques
- Create acceptance criteria related to requirements, features and user stories
- Analyse test activities, results and issues